Effective date: April 14, 2022
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or social media?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you become a client, fill out a form on our site, or enter your information on affiliate websites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, fill out a gated page, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your contact requests.
• To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Understand and save users' preferences for future visits.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Send you additional information related to our product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twelve Consulting Group
575 SE 9th St Suite 70
Minneapolis, MN 55414